Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday alert: LEAP blog turning one


The one year anniversary of the new LEAP blog is coming up soon (August 17th). Lots of blogs don't even last a month so I'm glad we've managed to stick around. It's hard to believe how fast the time has passed! LEAP speakers have published over 310 posts resulting in over 60,675 unique visitors. There have been over 100,000 page views.

The blog has developed a group of regular visitors who frequently leave comments. I am very grateful to you - the readers - who have helped to develop a sense of community around the LEAP organization and everything that it stands for.

I am looking for some ideas about how we can celebrate. I would like to do another book giveaway contest but I am open to other ideas as well. If anyone has any suggestions please post them in the comment section. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. It seems like only yesterday when the little guy was pissing off its first prohibitionist...[tear].

    Congrats guys, we all love the work that you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Drew.

    It would be interesting to see some statistics and graphs, particularly about when the prohibs started posting, how often they've posted, etc… It seems like it's tapered off.

    I think another funny chart would be to compare the grammar and syntax of the prohibs. Seems to me, ironically, theirs' is some of the worst writing. I mean at least I turn spell check on and toss in the occasional period and capital letter. Too bad they are so focused on "productivity" they can't spend any time brushing up on stuff we should have learned before high school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...