Monday, January 4, 2010

Facebook page for Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Hey, I just noticed the Facebook page for Law Enforcement Against Prohibition is almost at 10,000 members! It currently has 9,653 fans. Please help push us over the edge by joining the page yourself or sending it to friends and asking them to join. Simply cut and paste this link into an email:

http://www.facebook.com/CopsSayLegalizeDrugs

You can also click the "Suggest to friends" link on the left hand side of the LEAP Facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. Don't do Facebook (I am an old fart). But, my wife has an account. After her realizing the damage of the "drug war" on our life, she is linked to LEAP, and I am sure, a fan. I am a non-LE member.

    Michael G Langley, MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over and joined right away AND recommended it to my friends. 10,000, here we come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...